A list of documents that are required for corporate account verification
In order to verify your Cryptopay account as a corporate account, we would kindly ask you to provide the set of following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing issued within the last 3 months (in case your company was founded more than 1 year ago);
- Memorandum and Articles of Association which evidence the powers that regulate and bind the company;
- Bank statement with the company’s registered address issued in the EU/EEA zone within the last 3 months;
- Extract from the share register, including the list of Ultimate Beneficial owners;
- List of all directors;
- Share certificates;
- Depending on individual cases we may ask you to show your company structure (organization chart);
- KYC questionnaire.
The Company must be a resident, incorporated in or hold a banking account within the EU/EEA.
We only accept the above-mentioned documents in English or with the notarized English translation. The translated document must be sealed and signed by a certified and authorised translator.
You will also need to provide us with the following documents to verify the identity of other significant people from your company: directors, ultimate beneficial owners and shareholders (who control more than 25%):
- For identity verification we can accept one of the following documents: passport, driver’s license or national ID card. A document submitted must still be valid for at least 6 months on the date of application. One may submit a high-quality photo or scan of a document. It is obligatory to upload images/scans of both sides of double-sided documents (like ID, for example).
- For address verification: utility bills, bank statements, tax invoices or different residential statements/certificates, issued by a government. A document must contain the full name of a person, his/her full home address and be issued not earlier than 3 months ago on the date of application. Both: paper documents and electronic documents (in PDF) are accepted.
(!) The following types of documents are not accepted as a proof of address: mobile phone bills, credit card statements, all kinds of documents, related to credits, loans and insurance. Documents stating PO Box addresses are not accepted.
There is also a list of requirements for the quality and the size of your documents:
a) Document’s scan/photo cannot be compressed or resized. A document with a size of less than 500Kb will not be accepted. Photo/scan of a document must be complete.
b) Blurred images are not accepted – all document details must be clearly visible.
c) Documents, altered in graphics editors, edited documents are not accepted.
d) In some cases, our compliance team has the right to request an additional identity/address document from a client to supplement his/her application or to request a selfie of a person with his/her documents in hands.
Important: We are not licensed to provide our services to residents, citizens and legal entities of the USA and any of its lands.