In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 2 types of documents:
1. A valid government-issued ID.
High-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
- Passport (double page)
- National ID card (both sides)
- Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your document is:
- Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted, but they must not cover any major details);
- High-quality (colour images with a resolution of at least 300 DPI and more than 100 Kb in size);
- Valid (its expiry date must be clearly visible and not due in the next 6 months).
2. A selfie with your ID document in your hands.
Please, make sure that every detail of the ID document is clearly visible.
Note: Screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, and insurance documents are NOT accepted for verification. For documents drafted in languages that use non-Latin characters (Arabic, Chinese, etc.), a certified translation into English is required.