Check if you’re ready to make a purchase:
- Your verification Tier in Cryptopay is 2 or higher;
- You have an active credit/debit card* issued in your name with the 3D Secure option enabled;
- You have enough funds on the balance of your card;
Find a button you need to click to make a purchase
You can go to the “Accounts” page and click the "Buy bitcoins" button next to your Bitcoin Account:
You can also use the "Buy bitcoins" button on your Bitcoin Account page:
The Purchase process
1. Click the "Buy bitcoins" button;
2. Enter the amount of funds you wish to purchase BTC with and click the "Proceed" button.
To the right you'll see the amount of bitcoins you are going to get. The exchange rate and the processing fee will be displayed at the bottom.
The fee of 4% is applied to each purchase.
Remember to stay within limits.
You can also choose if you will pay in EUR, USD or GBP in order to avoid unnecessary conversion fees. If you use a card in another currency, funds will be converted automatically using the applicable rate of your bank.
3. If you don’t have a linked card, enter the details of your card and click the “Register now” button.
Please note: we don't keep your card details. They are tokenised in the encrypted form so that we can process your further transactions with this card.
4. If you already have a linked card, you will see its details in this pop-up.
Make sure that everything is right and click the "Pay now" button.
Seems complicated? Just look how simple it is:
After pressing the "Pay now" button, you will be redirected to your bank's 3D Secure page.
5. Enter the 3D Secure code, and you'll be redirected back to Cryptopay.
Once the transaction is successfully processed, you will see a pop-up with results and transaction details. All is done! The funds will be automatically credited to your Cryptopay Bitcoin wallet, and you will be able to see this transaction in the history of your BTC account.
If you have any questions, please check this FAQ or feel free to contact our Support team.
* We can accept VISA, VISA Delta, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, International Maestro, UK Maestro, and VISA Electron.