Check if you’re ready to make a purchase:
- Your verification Tier in Cryptopay is 2 or higher;
- You have an active credit/debit card* issued in your name with the 3-D Secure option enabled;
- You have enough funds on the balance of your card;
Find a button you need to click to make a purchase
You can go to the Accounts page and click the Buy litecoins button next to your Litecoin Account:
You can also use the Buy litecoins button on your Litecoin Account page:
The Purchase process
1. Click the Buy litecoins button;
2. Enter the amount of funds you wish to purchase LTC with and click Proceed.
To the right you'll see the amount of litecoins you are going to get. The exchange rate and the processing fee will be displayed at the bottom.
The fee of 4% is applied to each purchase.
Remember to stay within the limits.
You can also choose if you will pay in EUR, USD or GBP in order to avoid unnecessary conversion fees. If you use a card in another currency, funds will be converted automatically using the applicable rate of your bank.
3. If you don’t have a linked card, enter the details of your card and click Register now.
NB: we don't keep your card details. They are tokenised in the encrypted form so that we can process your further transactions with this card.
4. If you already have a linked card, you will see its details in this pop-up.
Make sure that everything is right and click the Pay now button.
Seems complicated? Just look how simple it is:
After pressing the Pay now button, you will be redirected to your bank's 3-D Secure page.
5. Enter the 3-D Secure code, and you'll be redirected back to Cryptopay.
Once the transaction is successfully processed, you will see a pop-up with results and transaction details. All is done!
The funds will be automatically credited to your Cryptopay Litecoin wallet, and you will be able to see this transaction in the history of your LTC account.
If you have any questions, please check this FAQ or feel free to contact our Support team.
* We can accept VISA, VISA Delta, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, International Maestro, UK Maestro, and VISA Electron.