Hooray, this is the last step to get the highest limits: uploading your proof of residence!
That is how you do it:
What exactly do you need to upload? One of the following documents:
- Bank statement of your current account;
- Credit card statement;
- Utility bills: water, electricity, etc.
- Broadband home internet bill, landline phone bill, bundles, etc.
- Tax return;
- Government-issued certificate of residency.
You can send an original digital document in PDF or a high-quality scan, or take a picture of the document with your phone's camera. The important thing is the document details should be clear and readable.
Please also make sure that:
- your proof of residence has been issued in the last 3 months;
- it has your name and home address on it.
Are you a resident of the EU or the UK?
Good news, we can accept a few more documents:
- Statements from EMI (e-money institutions)
- Delivery letter for debit сards
- Loan and mortgage statements
- Council tax bill
One more tip: if your EU Driving Licence, EU National ID or EU Residency Card have your address details we can accept it as either proof of address (Tier 3) or ID (Tier 2). Please kindly note that the same document cannot be accepted as an ID and proof of address. For example, if you submit Driving Licence as a proof of identity, you will need to submit a different document to prove your address.
What document won't be acceptable? We can't accept screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, and insurance documents. Simple as that.
Last but not least: no matter how complicated the requirements may seem, our Support team is always here to help you! Where? In the bottom right corner of the website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)