Hooray, this is the last step to get the highest limits, enable GBP bank transfers, and access the option to order a Cryptopay Visa card (for EEA, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein): uploading your proof of residence!

That is how you do it:

What exactly do you need to upload? One of the following documents:

  • Bank or credit card statement

  • Utility bill

  • Broadband/Landline/TV bill

  • Tax bill (Income/Real estate/Council)

  • Government-issued certificate of residence

You can send an original digital document in PDF or a high-quality scan, or take a picture of the document with your phone's camera. The important thing is the document details should be clear and readable

Please also make sure that:

  • your proof of residence has been issued in the last 3 months; 

  • it has your name and full home address on it.

Are you a resident of the EU or the EEA?

The good news, we can accept a few more documents:

  • Debit card delivery letter

  • Loan/Mortgage statement

One more tip: if you're an EU citizen and your EU Driving Licence, EU National ID or EU Residency Card have your address details, we can accept it as either proof of address (Tier 3) or ID (Tier 2). Please kindly note that the same document cannot be accepted as an ID and proof of address. For example, if you submit Driving Licence as a proof of identity, you will need to submit a different document to prove your address.

What document won't be acceptable? We can't accept screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, and insurance documents. Check out the rest common issues here.

Last but not least: no matter how complicated the requirements may seem, our Support team is always here to help you! Where? In the bottom right corner of the website or via email at support@cryptopay.me :)

NB: For now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only.

Did this answer your question?