Check if you’re ready to make a purchase:
Your account is verified;
You have an active credit/debit card* issued in your name with the 3D Secure option enabled;
You have enough funds on the balance of your card.
If you're all set, do as follows:
1. Select the account in the desired currency and tap on the Buy button:
2. If you don’t have a linked card, enter the details of your card and click the Register button:
If you previously linked the card (via web-version, maybe?), it goes as simple as this:
3. You will be redirected to a 3D Secure page.
4. Enter the 3D Secure code provided by your bank, and you'll be redirected back to Cryptopay.
5. Once the transaction is successfully processed, you will see a pop-up with results and transaction details. All is done!
The funds will be automatically credited to your Cryptopay wallet, and you will be able to see this transaction in the history of your account:
The fee of 4% is applied to each purchase.
Remember to stay within limits.
NB: You can also choose if you will pay in EUR, USD or GBP in order to avoid unnecessary conversion fees. If you use a card in another currency, funds will be converted automatically using the applicable rate of your bank.
Please note: we don't keep your card details. They are tokenised in the encrypted form so that we can process your further transactions with this card.
*We can accept VISA, VISA Delta, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, and VISA Electron.