C.Pay cards are back in the UK!
Before you can order both virtual and plastic cards, your account should be verified to Tier 3. Once you’re all set, the Order a card button will appear in the Cards section of your account.
After you have pressed the button, there are two ways to get a plastic C.Pay card:
- You can get a virtual card and upgrade it to a plastic one later.
- You can simply order a plastic card.
To start with ordering a virtual card, please refer to this article.
If you have decided to go with a plastic card, here is a step-by-step guide for you:
- Choose the desired card type and the card currency (only GBP is available at the moment, but we will have EUR and USD cards very soon!).
2. Choose the delivery type.
Please note that the standard delivery takes up to 10 days. To reduce the delivery time, you can choose the express option that takes up to 3 days and costs 35 GBP.
3. Check and confirm the details of the order and choose the Cryptopay account you'd like to use for the payment. At this step, you can also provide a promo code (only for the clients who had C.Pay cards before).
4. Proceed with the payment. During the limited-time offer, the card price is 5 GBP. Later on, the price will be 15 GBP.
Check all the details, and click Checkout for your payment to be processed.
5. Congratulations! You have ordered a C.Pay card and we will contact you as soon as it is ready for shipping.
For the time when your plastic C.Pay card is getting to you, we will provide you with a temporary virtual card, so you can start using your crypto funds to pay for goods and services online. It will become inactive once you have received and activated the plastic card.