C.Pay cards are back in the UK!
This guide is for our web version. Prefer apps? These two are for Android and iOS.
Please note: At the first stage after the launch our cards will be available only to UK residents and only in GBP.
Before you can order both virtual and plastic cards, your account should be verified to Tier 3. Once it is done, the Order a card button will appear in the Cards section of your account.
So how to order a virtual C.Pay card? Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Press the Order a card button, choose the card type and currency (only GBP is available at the moment, but we will have EUR and USD cards very soon!). At the moment, you can get your first virtual C.Pay card for free! The second and subsequent virtual cards will cost 2.5 GBP.
2. Check and confirm your details.
3. Choose the payment method - you can send BTC from an external wallet or pay with the funds you already have stored on your Cryptopay account. At this step, you can also provide a promo code (only for the clients who had C.Pay cards before).
4. Check all the details and click Checkout.
5. Once the order has been processed, your virtual card will be activated automatically.
If you'd like, you can easily upgrade your virtual card to a plastic one!