C.Pay cards are back in the EEA!
This guide is for our web version. Prefer apps? These two are for Android and iOS.
Please note: for now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only.
Before you can order both virtual and plastic cards, your account should be verified to Tier 3. Once it is done, the Order a card button will appear in the Cards section of your account.
So how to order a virtual C.Pay card? Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Press the Order a card button, choose the card type and currency (UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only. We will additionally let you know when the USD cards become available). At the moment, you can get your first virtual C.Pay card for free! The second and subsequent virtual cards will cost 2.5 EUR/GBP.
2. Check and confirm your details.
3. Choose the payment method - you can send BTC from an external wallet or pay with the funds you already have stored on your Cryptopay account. At this step, you can also provide a promo code (only for the clients who had C.Pay cards before).
4. Check all the details and click Checkout.
5. Once the order has been processed, your virtual card will be activated automatically.
If you'd like, you can easily upgrade your virtual card to a plastic one!