To order a virtual or plastic card, please make sure your account is verified to Tier 3. Once it's done, you will be able to order a card in the Android app. There are two ways to get a plastic C.Pay card:
- Get a virtual card and upgrade it to a plastic later;
- Just simply order a plastic card.
If you would like to order a virtual card, please refer to this article.
If you have decided to go with a plastic card, here is a step-by-step guide for you:
1) Go to the Cards tab;
2) Tap Get a card, +, or Start;
3) Choose the desired card type (Plastic + Virtual) and its currency (only GBP cards are available at the moment, but we will start offering EUR and USD soon);
4) Check your delivery details and select the shipping type. The standard delivery takes up to 10 days. To reduce the delivery time, you can choose the express option which costs 35 GBP but takes only 3 days.
5) Choose the payment method. At this step, you can also enter a promo code if you have one.
6) Accept the Visa terms and the Cryptopay user agreement
7) Tap Order card - and voila!
While you're waiting for the delivery, we will provide you with a temporary virtual card so you can use your crypto funds to pay for goods and services online. It will become inactive once you have received and activated the plastic card.
NB: During the pre-order, the C.Pay card (GBP) will be available to UK residents only.
If any questions arise, feel free to contact us in the live chat or at email@example.com.