To order a virtual or plastic card, please make sure your account is verified to Tier 3. Once it's done, you will be able to order a card in the Android app. There are two ways to get a plastic C.Pay card:
- Get a virtual card and upgrade it to a plastic later;
- Just simply order a plastic card.
If you would like to order a virtual card, please refer to this article.
If you have decided to go with a plastic card, here is a step-by-step guide for you:
1) Go to the Cards tab;
2) Tap Get a card, +, or Start;
3) Choose the desired card type (Plastic or Virtual) and its currency (for now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only);
4) Check your delivery details and select the shipping type. The standard delivery takes up to 10 days. To reduce the delivery time, you can choose the express option which costs 15 EUR/GBP but takes only 3 days.
5) Choose the payment method. At this step, you can also enter a promo code if you have one.
6) Accept the Visa terms and the Cryptopay user agreement
7) Tap Order card - and voila!
While you're waiting for the delivery, we will provide you with a temporary virtual card so you can use your crypto funds to pay for goods and services online. It will become inactive once you have received and activated the plastic card.
If any questions arise, feel free to contact us in the live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.