Chose a virtual card but then decided you will need a plastic one after all? In this case, our new card upgrade feature is just for you!
The card details will remain the same, so you can continue using the card like before.
Here's a detailed guide on upgrading your virtual card to a plastic one:
1) Go to the Cards tab and find the card you need to upgrade;
2) Tap Settings in the top right corner;
3) Choose Upgrade to plastic and then LET’S DO IT.
4) Select the delivery method. You can use either the standard free of charge delivery (up to 1-2 weeks) or the express one. The express delivery is a nice option if you are in a hurry - it costs 15 EUR/GBP but the delivery time will depend on the country you live in.
5) Please check all the details and pay for the card from one of your Cryptopay accounts. We charge you just 5 EUR/GBP for the upgrade, but later on, the upgrade cost will increase to 12.50 EUR/GBP.
You can keep using the virtual card up until the moment you receive and activate the plastic one. Once the plastic card is activated, the virtual card will be closed.
NB: For now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP (you can have only one card in each supported fiat currency at a time), while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only. We will additionally inform you when the USD cards become available.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our brilliant support team via the live chat or at email@example.com.