If you buy similar amounts of crypto regularly, there’s really no point in constantly creating new orders if you can repeat the very first one as often as you need. So why not create a Recurring purchase?
It works just like a regular card deposit. You choose:
- how much you would like to deposit (min 10 GBP/EUR/USD, max 500 GBP/EUR/USD);
- how often (every week, every 2 weeks, every month);
- and what currency you would like to buy (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP).
You will need to authorise the very first purchase (3D Secure code), but the rest is on us. The fee (also 4% — just like with your traditional card deposits) will be deducted from the selected amount.
Now you will receive your crypto regularly and automatically, like a subscription.
Please note: You can have up to 3 different recurring purchases set up at the same time.
What it gives you:
- Frees up your schedule.
- Frequent buys help smooth out market volatility.
- No need to constantly track the price of your asset.
How do I cancel?
Easy. Click on Recurring in the top right-hand corner of your account and press Remove.
NB! See the amount 0.01616692 BTC in bold on the screenshot above? That's how much you've bought with this Recurring purchase.