What documents do I submit to verify my account?
In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 3 types of documents:
1. A valid government-issued ID. High-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
- Passport (double page)
- National ID card (both sides)
- Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your document is:
- Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted, but they must not cover any major details);
- High-quality (colour images with resolution of at least 300 DPI and more than 100 Kb in size);
- Valid (its expiry date must be clearly visible and not due in the next 6 months).
2. A proof of residency. High-quality scans of the following documents are acceptable:
- Bank statement of your current account;
- Credit card statement;
- Utility bills: water, electricity, etc.
- Broadband home internet bill, landline phone bill, bundles, etc.
- Tax return, council tax bill;
- Government-issued certificate of residency.
Important: To ensure that your verification goes smooth and fast:
- take a photo of a paper document (with your mobile phone) or upload an original digital version of it in PDF;
- make sure, it has been issued in the last 3 months;
- it’s addressed to your name and home address.
Note: To avoid delays make sure the documents you provide are NOT protected by a password. If you can't remove the password (for example, the password is set by a bank) please contact our support team after uploading your document.
3. A selfie with your ID document in your hands.
Please, make sure that every detail of the ID document is clearly visible.
Note: Screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, and insurance documents are NOT accepted for verification. For documents drafted in languages that use non-Latin characters (Arabic, Chinese, etc.), a certified translation into English is required.