What documents do I need to submit?
Higher tiers mean that more options become available for you, the deposit/withdrawal limits are raised, and the protection of your account is reinforced. In order to upgrade a tier, you are asked to provide additional documents which confirm your identity. These verification requirements, also known as KYC (Know Your Customer), help us enhance the security of the service and the safety of our clients’ funds.You can read more about the requirements for each Tier in corresponding articles:
1. A valid government-issued ID. High-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
- Passport (double page)
- National ID card (both sides)
- Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your document is:
- Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted, but they must not cover any major details);
- High-quality (colour images with a resolution of at least 300 DPI and more than 100 Kb in size);
- Valid (its expiry date must be clearly visible and not due in the next 3 months).
2. A proof of residency. High-quality scans of the following documents are acceptable:
- Bank statement of your current account;
- Credit card statement;
- Utility bills: water, electricity, etc.
- Broadband home internet bill, landline phone bill, bundles, etc.
- Tax return, council tax bill;
- Government-issued certificate of residency.
We can also accept Driving Licence, National ID or Residency Card as either PoA or ID if it has address details. Please kindly note that the same document cannot be accepted as an ID and POA. For example, if you submit Driving Licence as a proof of identity, you will need to submit a different document to prove your address.
Important: To ensure that your verification goes smooth and fast:
- take a photo of a paper document (with your mobile phone) or upload an original digital version of it in PDF;
- make sure, it has been issued in the last 3 months;
- it’s addressed to your name and home address.
Note: To avoid delays make sure the documents you provide are NOT protected by a password. If you can't remove the password (for example, the password is set by a bank) please contact our support team after uploading your document.
3. A selfie with your ID document in your hands.Please, make sure that every detail of the ID document is clearly visible.
Note: Screenshots, mobile phone bills, medical bills, and insurance documents are NOT accepted for verification. For documents drafted in languages that use non-Latin characters (Arabic, Chinese, etc.), a certified translation into English is required.