How to start accepting bitcoin payments?
Online bitcoin acquiring with instant converting into EUR/USD/GBP avoiding risks of volatility and fraud
Cryptopay provides the most convenient and cost-effective option to accept bitcoin payments within Europe. Our developer tools give clients the ability to accept bitcoin payments while also protecting themselves from the price volatility attached to owning bitcoins. We also provide our clients with the options to make bitcoin payments as well as the ability to exchange bitcoins manually through our API.
Our bitcoin payment processing solution is referred to as an “invoice”. An invoice is simply a request for a certain bitcoin payment. Invoices contain a unique bitcoin address and the requested amount that will be paid provided that the invoice is valid.
What are the advantages of accepting bitcoin payments over traditional means of payment?
- No chargebacks, or any fraud possibility
- Access to international markets
- No need to comply with PCI-DSS
- Low fees, no rolling reserve
How it works:
- Whenever a customer wants to make a payment to your business using bitcoins, we’ll receive the API request from you, and once we've received this request we create an invoice;
- Your customer then makes a BTC payment to the specially created unique BTC address attached to the invoice;
- After the invoice is paid, we convert the received amount to your original invoice currency. Then, we credit the converted amount to your Cryptopay account. At the moment, Cryptopay provides seven accounts in four different currencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, EUR, USD, and GBP.
All technical information on how to start accepting bitcoin payments can be found here: https://developers.cryptopay.me.
How do you go about getting set up with us?
Until your account has been assigned a corporate status, you are able to gain access to our test environment, or “sandbox”. That way you will get to know our service better while you wait for your company’s documents to be verified.
Please, contact Cryptopay by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must contain the following information:
- Name of the company, its core business area and URL
- Detailed description of the project
- Link to the project site
You’ll then receive an email containing an access key for the sandbox API. Also, the user will be given test funds for all five accounts: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, EUR, USD, and GBP.