How do I exchange currencies using Cryptopay?
Take precise control of your money by spreading your funds across five accounts (BTC, LTC, EUR, USD, GBP)
Cryptopay allows you to exchange multiple currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, US Dollars, Great Britain Pounds, and Euros. An exchange of any currency is considered as a transfer operation, so the system uses internal rates to calculate the amount you receive in the end.
To exchange one currency to another within Cryptopay, please do the following:
- Log into your Cryptopay account;
- Go to the Transfers section and stay on the Account transfers tab. You'll see an internal transfer tab:
- Choose the currency and the sum you want to exchange.
- Choose the currency you want to receive.
- Click the big blue “Exchange” button.
Your funds will be exchanged in five to ten minutes.
Please note: We charge a conversion fee of 1% for each currency exchange transaction. This fee is included in the "total" sum, shown to you by the internal transfer form.