How do I exchange currencies using Cryptopay?
Take precise control of your money by spreading your funds across seven accounts (BTC, LTC, XRP, ETH, EUR, USD and GBP)
Cryptopay allows you to exchange multiple currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, US Dollars, Great Britain Pounds, and Euros. An exchange of any currency is considered as a transfer operation, so the system uses internal rates to calculate the amount you receive in the end.
To exchange one currency to another within Cryptopay, please do the following:
1. Log into your Cryptopay account;
2. Go to the Accounts section and click "Exchange":
3. Choose the currency and the sum you want to exchange
4. Choose the currency you want to receive.
5. Click the big blue “Exchange” button.
Your funds will be exchanged in five to ten minutes.
Please note: We charge a conversion fee of 1% for each currency exchange transaction. This fee is included in the "total" sum, shown to you by the internal transfer form.