Verification tips for residents of Germany
It is quite easy to verify your account if you are from Germany. Here are the documents that we accept for verification:
- Proof of identity - ID card (Ausweis) (both sides), passport (Reisepass) or driving licence (Führerschein) (both sides).
- To verify your address, you can submit the following types of documents: bank statements, utility bills, Internet bills and landline phone bills and Meldebestätigungen (issued by your local municipality).
- The list of banks, which provide necessary documents (including, but not limited to): Deutsche bank, N26, Sparkassen, ING Bank, Commerzbank, Fidor, Deutsche Kreditbank, Postbank, Comdirect. NOTE: Paper statements are accepted only with a bank seal, put in a bank branch!! E-statements are accepted only if original PDF file is provided.
- Major Internet providers: 1&1, Telekom Deutschland, Unity Media, UPC etc. E-Rechnungen are preferable. In case you submit a paper bill you might be requested to submit an additional address document.
- We do accept Einkommersteuerbescheide, but they must at least have some QR-codes or bar codes.
- We do NOT accept different payment stubs from employers because the majority of such documents do not have any logo, seal or stamp or QR (bar) codes.