How do I withdraw CPAY from Cryptopay?
Here is a step by step guide on how to collect your tokens
Our ICO has reached the token withdrawal stage!
Please keep in mind: If you don’t withdraw CPay tokens, the smart-contract is not activated. That means you won’t be able to receive revenue share distribution starting January 2018.
So it is better to withdraw tokens to your personal ERC20 compatible ETH wallet. Thus you will be able to get revenue share or trade CPay on exchanges if needed.
Here is the answer to one of the most important questions regarding Cryptopay ICO.
How to collect CPAY tokens?
- Log in to your Cryptopay account and go to the ICO-profile tab
- Once you’re at the ICO-profile tab, proceed to the token withdrawal tab
- Enter your ETH address* in a corresponding field
- Hit the "Send" button
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address linked to your Cryptopay account
- Carefully read the email
- Click the "Confirm withdrawal" button and you will be redirected back to the CPAY withdrawal page.
- Collect your tokens.
*Keep in mind that tokens must be withdrawn to the ERC20 token standard compatible ETH wallet.
Please note: The CPAY token counter will go to zero once the withdrawal transaction is confirmed on the network. Meaning, there will be a period of time before the transaction has been confirmed when your balance still shows the amount of CPAY tokens that you bought.
Important: You’re only able to withdraw all your tokens at once to only one ETH address. There is no option to divide tokens and withdraw them in parts.
Also, please keep in mind, you must be verified in order to withdraw your tokens.
If you have any further concerns you can reach out to our support team by either using our live chat feature, our writing a message to our ICO telegram channel.