Sometimes the virtual card is simply not enough, but at the same time, there is no need to order a plastic one if it turns out to be a separate second card for you to use.
In this case, our new card upgrade feature is a perfect fit!
You'll get a plastic card to replace the virtual one you have. All the card details remain the same, so there is no need to change them in numerous services you might have already linked your virtual card to.
So, here's a detailed guide on upgrading your virtual card to a plastic one:
1. Go to the Cards tab and choose the card you want to upgrade.
2. Tap Settings ⚙️ on the top right corner.
3. Choose Upgrade to plastic, and then Let's do it.
4. Select the delivery method.
You can use either the standard free of charge delivery (up to 1-2 weeks) or the express one. The express delivery costs 15 EUR/GBP and the delivery time depends on the country you live in.
5. Please check all the details and pay for the card from one of your Cryptopay accounts. Now, we charge you just 5 EUR/GBP for upgrading, but later on, the upgrade price will increase to 12.50 EUR/GBP.
6. Accept the Visa terms and Cryptopay user agreement.
7. Click the Order a card button.
You can keep using the virtual card up until the moment you receive and activate the plastic one. Once the plastic card is activated, the virtual card will be closed.
NB: You can have only one card in each supported fiat currency at a time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our brilliant support team via the live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.