At the moment, Cryptopay card orders are available only to the residents of the UK.
Sometimes the virtual card is simply not enough, but at the same time, there is no need to order a plastic one if it turns out to be a separate second card for you to use.
In this case, our new card upgrade feature is a perfect fit!
You'll get a plastic card to replace the virtual one you have. All the card details remain the same, so there is no need to change them in numerous services you might have already linked your virtual card to.
So, here's a detailed guide on upgrading your virtual card to a plastic one:
1. Go to the Cards tab and choose the card you want to upgrade.
2. Tap Profile 👤 in the top left corner.
3. Choose Upgrade to plastic, and then Let's do it.
4. Select the delivery method.
You can use either the standard free-of-charge delivery (up to 1-2 weeks) or the express one. Standard delivery is available for all EEA (European Economic Area) countries and the UK. The express delivery costs 15 EUR/GBP and the delivery time depends on the country you live in. Express delivery is available worldwide for the countries indicated in the DHL list, except for some countries. If you would like to arrange delivery outside the EEA and the UK, please contact our support team.
5. Please check all the details and pay for the card from one of your Cryptopay accounts. Now, we charge you just 5 EUR/GBP for upgrading.
6. Accept the Visa terms and Cryptopay user agreement.
7. Click the Order a card button.
You can keep using the virtual card up until the moment you receive and activate the plastic one. Once the plastic card is activated, the virtual card will be closed.
NB: You can have only one card in each supported fiat currency at a time.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our brilliant support team via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.