The C.Pay card is a prepaid card, which means that before you can use it, you need to top it up.
Currently, there are three ways to do this:
- From your Cryptopay account;
- From another card;
- Via your PayPal or Skrill account.
Here's how you can top up your card via the C.Pay app:
1) Go to the Cards tab and find the card you want to top up;
2) Tap the Load button;
3) Select the Cryptopay account you want to top up from;
4) Enter the desired amount (the loading fee is 1%, and if the currency of the wallet differs from the currency of your card, we'll also apply an exchange fee of 1%);
5) Tap Continue;
6) Check the details and confirm the load operation.
Please make sure you do not exceed your limits.
By the way, if you'd like, you can do the same from your Transfers tab. Simply select the Cryptopay account you want to charge and then tap the card you need to top up. Everything else is the same as in the instruction above.
Have more questions? Please contact us via chat or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll be happy to help you!