Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Cards tab;
- Tap Get a card or swipe left and tap + if you already have cards;
- Tap Virtual to order a virtual card and choose the currency (for now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only);
- Check your details and tap Continue;
- Accept the Visa terms and Cryptopay user agreement;
- Tap Order card - that’s it! Once the order has been processed, your virtual card will be activated automatically.
At the moment, you can get your first virtual C.Pay card for free. But all the following virtual cards will cost 2.5 EUR/GBP. By the way, you can easily upgrade your virtual card to a plastic one.
If you need any help, please contact us in the live chat or at email@example.com.