The C.Pay card is a prepaid card, which means that before you can use it, you need to top it up.
Currently, there are three ways to do this:
- From your Cryptopay account;
- From another card (Card to card);
- Via your PayPal or Skrill account.
Here is a guide to load your card from your Cryptopay account:
1) Go to the Cards tab and find the card you want to top up;
2) Tap the Load button;
3) Choose the account you want to load funds from;
4) Enter the amount,
Keep in mind: the loading fee is 1%, and if the currency of the wallet is different from your card currency, we'll also apply an exchange fee of 1%)
5) Press Continue;
6) Check the details and confirm your load
Please make sure you do not exceed your limits.
By the way, if you want, you can do the same from your Transfers tab. Simply choose the Cryptopay account you want to charge and then tap the card you need to top up. Everything else is the same as in the instruction above.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us via chat or drop us a line at email@example.com - we'll be happy to help you!