You think that you've lost your card or it has been stolen. What should you do?
The first thing you will need to do is open your Android app and immediately block your card to avoid possible fraud or theft:
1. Go to the Cards tab;
2. Find the card you want to lock;
3. Tap the Settings icon on the top right corner;
4. Tap Lock your card and then tap Lock.
Please don't worry - you will be able to unlock your card any time you want by tapping the Unlock button in the Settings.
2. Please check your possessions one more time to make sure the card is really lost.
3. If the card is still missing, please tap the Unload button to withdraw funds to your Cryptopay account. You can find the detailed guide here.
4. Contact us via the live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can close your card. We'll also be happy to help you issue a new card. Please note that the fee, in this case, is 15 GBP.