Remember your account has to be fully verified to Tier 3 if you wish to order a C.Pay card.
As soon as you’re all set, you will be able to order a card using the iOS app. There are two ways to get a plastic C.Pay card:
- Get a virtual card and upgrade it to a plastic one later if you'd like that;
- Order a plastic card straight away.
If you'd like to start with a virtual card, please refer to this article.
If you have decided to go all the way and order a plastic card, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Cards tab.
- Tap Get a card or + if you already have another card ordered.
- Choose the desired card type, its currency (for now, UK residents can order the card in EUR and GBP, while EEA residents can opt for the EUR card only) and tap Continue.
- Check your delivery details and select the shipping method: Standard delivery (takes up to 10 days) or Express delivery option that takes up to 3 days and costs 15 EUR/GBP.
- Choose the payment method. At this step, you can also enter a promo code.
- Accept the Visa terms and Cryptopay user agreement.
- Tap Order card - that’s it!
Bonus: While you wait for your plastic C.Pay to be delivered to you, we will provide you with a temporary virtual card, so you can use it to pay for goods and services online.
It will become inactive once you receive and activate your plastic card.
If you need any help, please contact us in the live chat or at email@example.com.