Cryptopay makes buying and selling bitcoins easy.
There are two main options to buy bitcoins on Cryptopay:
- Card deposit, you can learn more about it here;
- Exchange operation. You can find the guide on how to make an account purchase below.
- Make sure that you have enough funds in one of your Cryptopay accounts: the first step is depositing funds into your Cryptopay account.
- Once you have done that, head to the Accounts tab of your Cryptopay account. You’ll see the Exchange button next to all of your accounts, it's a link to our simple and elegant currency exchange tool.
- Choose which currency to buy bitcoins (or any other supported cryptocurrency) with.
- Once you’ve selected the account you wish to use, enter the amount of bitcoins you want to buy or the sum you want to spend to buy bitcoins. Tip: you can press the number next to the Maximum word to automatically calculate how many bitcoins you can buy with all the funds in your chosen account (including fees).
Please note: For such transactions, we charge a 1% conversion fee.
5. Once everything is filled in, сlick Exchange. You'll see all the information one more time to make sure everything is correct.
6. Press Confirm to proceed.
All done! If you have any further questions about the process, feel free to contact our support team in the live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.